"We should know when it's time to stay home," he muttered at an elderly lady who was struggling to rise. "But now all the morons happen to me?" He muttered at the people aiming to cross the walkway with the help a walker. "I have a print in the front?" if requesting information. "I do not do anything wrong, just do my job" is a standard reply to any questions, e-mail so polite.
Feel the following expressions not only silly but it hurts me deeply! In this regard, I think that would be important to equip drivers with a recognition plaque. This is to avoid putting all drivers in the same pot (because there are also those very courteous and helpful, God forbid!) And to allow delivery of a specific complaint. Not all users are remembered with perfection in the time they got X running, not counting changes round of last-minute ...
Also ... please: still simmers these expressions, puffs are very unnerving! It 'pretty obvious that a paper shopping bag face a minimum of noise! An elderly lady told me to be afraid to sneeze ... and here I still ...
Also ... please: still simmers these expressions, puffs are very unnerving! It 'pretty obvious that a paper shopping bag face a minimum of noise! An elderly lady told me to be afraid to sneeze ... and here I still ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment