union, coca growers' leader,
Deputy Minister of Social Defense,
Government of Bolivia,
La Paz, January 10, 2007
The circle B olivia was "apparently" closed ... It took 3 months ... almost in slow motion, "from 22 October 2006 to January 14, 2007 ... 4000 m in the rarefied air of La Paz ...
A heartfelt thanks to Felipe Cáceres García, the current "Deputy Minister de Defensa Social", for welcoming me with the friendship and the "compañero" of all time, uncontaminated by power, lived como real service to People ... for hosting me in his "Viceministerio ... for having fulfilled a duty of justice, in the course of my civil rehabilitation.
It took 3 months, but I was in the hands of all the documents to prove my total innocence in the events of 1994 (see Chapter 23 of this blog), transparency and radical nature of my actions and coherence of my deployment to the sides of the coca growers' ...
E 'beyond doubt that 12 years ago I was unabashed in front of attempts to blackmail and provocations aimed at me complain about my' compañeros cocaleros "... especially the leaders ... and ... Evo Morales Ayma ... "Primarily" ...
My accusers and enemies of the "coca growers' expected as "pure gold" - and they made each time to get it - any hint of complaint from me against the coca growers' leaders, which was bound with international drug trafficking, subversion, to trap ... with a morbid interest to my collaboration with Evo, which I thought one of the people closest to ... If I fall into the trap of blackmail and fear ... and it was not easy to bear! ... maybe ... now ... Evo would not be President ...
have remained "incorruptible", at the cost of any risk, despite the threats "heavy" ... with the certainty of earning a spot as a "compañero" in that world "campesino coca growers" - now in a providential favorable historical moment ... - That world so far away from my origins, to which I have given unqualified ...
Unfortunately it seems that I'm not no good ...
Felipe Cáceres García, by telephone, in July 2006, I passed on the invitation of President Evo to return to Bolivia to continue working on the enhancement of Coca, in the wake of the 10 years of study and experience in the past Cusco, after the expulsion from Bolivia ...
Evo Yet I do not even have received ... I ignored in the most indifferent ... resurfaced as if I were a ghost from a past that will not bother ...
... just a quick chance at a few seconds, the official celebrations of his birthday in the Chapare ... Frost scored the only meeting, despite the oppressive heat of the more humid forest on the planet ...
It will be understood hurt each other Evo and Felipe? ... It 's just "one" of the thousands of unanswered questions in my disappointment without remedy ...
I received the tacit suggestion (¿?) To "make do justice done" ... public without emphasis, to "avoid problems" ...
course ... to throw myself on the front page of newspapers as a "terrorist" in August 1994 ... were all celerissimi ... but it is safe (almost ...) that nobody will take the trouble to publicly close the circle, correcting a historical error ... unfair and heavily penalize ... for me ...
to reiterate my thanks to Felipe for his availability, his family and associates of his "Viceministerio ... and confirm that I have found in him "the real key man", essential and irreplaceable, the current Bolivian National Government, with a rare ability to unravel conflict situations ... "High Voltage" ... while preserving the values \u200b\u200band human relationships, sharing with a smile at the appropriate time ...
Thank you, Felipe, "buen compañero y hermano :-) ... !
... but for me ... the chapter "Bolivia 1994" ... not yet ... "At peace" ...
Maybe, who knows ... ' one day will return to a "common table" ... to be reassembled in the harmony of true justice and solidarity, so rooted in the Andean-Amazonian world ... why can not remain "My only" the disturbing question:
... mah ... then! ... The ideals, the "compañero," the "struggle and the persecution suffered and shared ... dreams of Peoples and Cultures without borders ... you lose so ... the intricacies of ... "Palace" ... ?????????
Mi Círculo de Bolivia has "apparently" closed ... took me 3 months ... almost in slow motion "from the October 22, 2006 hastasel January 14, 2007,, in the air in 4000 meters of La Paz ...
I thank you from my heart ... "Are qoym anta" ... to mate Felipe Caceres Garcia, currently Deputy Minister of Social Defense, "for having received me with friendliness and fellowship, as before, without contamination of power, taken as a true service to the People ... for receiving me in his "Vice" ... having comply with a duty of justice, in the way of rehabilitation of my civil rights.
3 months has taken me the whole process, but I have to get my hands all the documents that prove my complete innocence in the events of 1994 (see Chapter 23 of this Blog ), and radical transparency of my actions and the consistency of my position, next to the growers ... to the extreme consequences ...
is beyond doubt the fact that 12 years ago I stood immovable against all attempts to blackmail ... provocations oriented to rescind my fellow growers ... especially the leaders ... and ... Evo Morales Ayma ... "In primis" ...
My accusers and enemies of the coca growers have accepted as "sacred truth" - and made every effort to achieve - every little detail of my complaint against coca leaders, whether by international drug trafficking or subversion, to catch them.
There was a morbid interest on my work with Evo, in the attempt to give him away because I was considered one of the people alleged to him ... It was not easy for me to endure and resist under such pressure, but I did and ... maybe ... if I had fallen into the trap of blackmail and fear ... Evo now would not be President ...
I kept "incorruptible", at the cost of any risk, despite the threats, "heavy" ... in the certainty of earning a little room as "partner" in that world coca farmer, now in a providential historical moment ... that world so far from my roots, which gave me without hesitation ...
However it seems that I did no ...
Felipe Caceres Garcia, in July 2006, by phone, I conveyed the invitation of President Evo to return to Bolivia and to continue work on the Exploitation of Coca , taking advantage of my 10 years of study and experience in Cusco, after the expulsion of Bolivia ...
Evo However I received ... I ignored in the most absolute ... like a ghost that reappears in the recobejos of a past that no longer wants to wake up ...
... just a quick casual moment a few seconds, in the official celebrations of his birthday in the Chapare ... Ice has soaked the only meeting, but in the hot sultry jungle Planet wetter ...
malententido Will there be between two of them, Philip and Evo? ... This is just one of thousands of unanswered questions in my disappointment with no choice ...
abide by the suggestion silent (?) "To be content with the justice made" ... public without emphasis, to "save trouble" ...
True ... to take to the front page of newspapers as a "terrorist" have been all too ready ... but I'm sure (almost ...) that no penalty will be taken publicly close the circle, correcting a historical error ... heavily unfair and punitive ... for me ...
reiterate my gratitude to Philip, his availability for personal, family and colleagues at the "Vice" ... and confirm that I have seen him "the real key man", essential and irreplaceable, the current Bolivian Government with a formidable ability to unravel conflicting situations ... "High ENSIONS, keeping intact the values \u200b\u200band human relationships of solidarity with a smile every time because ...
Thank you, Felipe, partner and good brother :-) ... !
... But for me ... Chapter "Bolivia 1994" ... not yet ... "At peace" ...
Who knows, maybe ... one day return to a "common table" ... to be put together in the harmony of true justice and solidarity, rooted in the world Andean-Amazonian ... because it can not be "just me" the agonizing question:
... but ... Then! ... The ideals, friendship, struggle and suffered persecution and shared ... dreams of Peoples and Cultures without borders ... ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿ Are lost and in recobejos of "Palace" ???????
0 comments:
Post a Comment